The first personal launch monitor of its kind, SkyTrak™ connects wirelessly to your iPad Air, then accurately captures and displays launch data and ball flight as soon as you hit the ball. You’ll see the ball fly and receive instant feedback on every shot.
WHAT IS SKYTRAK
The SkyTrak™ Personal Launch Monitor is a complete Practice and Play System designed for golfer's use at home or away from the course. SkyTrak™ provides commercial accuracy and reliability in measuring ball flight data, but at a consumer affordable price.
THE SKYTRAK DIFFERENCE
PRACTICE WITH SKYTRAK
- Photometric Launch Monitor
- Completely Wireless Design
- iPad Compatible
- PC Compatible
- Professional-Grade Accuracy
- Robust Set of Measured Parameters:
Why not make improvement fun and entertaining at the same time? With SkyTrak's challenges and games, you will improve, even if you don't realize you are learning. Over time, by playing games and challenges, your shot making skills will improve on the golf course. Choose from several multiplayer or single player challenges.
IMPROVE YOUR GAME
Do you find yourself struggling with a particular situation on the course? Do you see a shot that a more experienced golfer makes and want to learn how to do it? With SkyTrak™ you can work on these shots in the privacy of your home, so the next time you try that shot live on the course, you're more confident and ready.
SkyTrak's Skills Assessment feature is the foundation of our new Game Improvement module. Create up to 10 target stations, decide on the number of shots for each, then work your way through your bag. With sessions tailored specifically to you, you’ll be able to spot strengths and weaknesses in your game over time. Targeted reporting on green accuracy, consistency/dispersion, and tendencies, helps you reinforce your strengths while improving any deficiencies.
SPECS & REQUIREMENTS
- Photometric launch monitor
- Accelerometer-based internal leveling
- No calibration required
- Dimensions: 5.75in L x 6.75in H x 2.5in W
- Weight – 1.7lbs
Launch Data Accuracy
- Ball Speed: 0-200mph +/- 1mph
- Launch Angle: 0-55° +/- 1°
- Back Spin: 0-12,000rpm +/- 250rpm
- Side Spin: 0-4,000rpm +/- 250rpm
- Side Angle: 0-20° +/- 2°
Power and Battery
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 5 hours of continuous use
- Micro USB charging cable included
Wireless Connectivity Options
- Connects directly to iPad Wi-Fi (NO Internet access in this mode)
- Connects to iPad Wi-Fi through router/home network (Internet Access available)
SkyTrak requires 3D graphics support. The following passed compatibility testing:
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2 (with Retina Display)
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher
In the Box
- SkyTrak Unit
- SkyTrak Companion App
- USB Charging Cable
- SkyTrak Protective Metal Case (Optional) - The SkyTrak Protective Metal Case is the ‘Official Metal Case Authorized for use with SkyTrak’. The smart design allows you to plug in a wall charger without removing your SkyTrak. Easily access the power button and see the LED’S through the precisely positioned openings. Comes with adjustable legs for leveling or raising of the SkyTrak. An integrated alignment-stick channel holds any standard rod, dowel or stick firmly against the face of the unit to insure target line accuracy.Laser cut from 13-gauge steel with a durable wrinkle-finish powder coat. This strong and durable case offers great protection from light drops, scratches and bumps. It is a great way to protect your investment.
When purchased as an accessory with the SkyTrak, the Protective Metal Case is 100$ off!